Converge is a Professional Solutions Partner of Magento eCommerce Platform.
Converge has a strong Magento eCommerce development team offering professional services to eRetailers covering the full lifecycle of an eCommerce project, including: eCommerce Consulting, Design & Development, custom extension development, migration & updates and everyday maintenance & Support.
Our company seeks to recruit a Java Developer.
As a Java Developer you design, develop, test and document advanced e-commerce solutions for our clients. You will be working with development of both client-specific and generic modules for Magento and system integrations between Magento and various ERP systems. You also participate in the development of our own company’s in-house modules and cooperate with our talented team.
The product you will be working with is the most exciting in the field for those looking to work with professional e-commerce solutions. Magento offers a comprehensive list of functionality out of the box which provides us the opportunity to focus on developing cutting-edge features and improvements.
What would make you the developer we are looking for:
• Minimum 3 years of experience as Java Developer / Software Engineer, ideally in a Java EE / Web environment.
• Hands on experience in Java / Java EE, web programming and databases.
• Linux and/or Windows programming, software development tools.
• Object Relational Mapping (Hibernate).
• Java EE development: Managed beans, JPA, Spring, Struts 2.
• Application Servers i.e. Glassfish, Tomcat etc.
• RESTfulWeb service client and server development.
• Multi-threaded and network programming.
• Using Version Control Systems & Enterprise Java Application Deployment (Maven, Ant, Git).
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please send us your CV at [email protected]