TUV Austria-ISO 9001:2008
Our principle and commitment of the company is to provide reliable solutions and services to our customers, covering all requirements and expectations and complying with the relevant laws and regulations, in every case.
In this context, Converge has developed and implemented a Quality Management System (QMS), which fully meets the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2008, while the company is certified from TÜV CERT – TÜV Austria in the following areas:
- Project Management
- Software Development
- Consulting Services
The Management of the company gives emphasis on arranging available resources for the proper functioning of the QMS and sets measurable objectives for quality control, which are continuously monitored to ensure both adequacy and effectiveness of the System and the suitability of the quality policy.
Overall Converge’s Quality objectives are:
- The development of stable, lasting and constructive relationships with customers,
- Customer focus and continuous monitoring of the changing needs,
- The appropriate selection of staff, technical resources, technologies and methodologies
- Reliable and on-time delivery of work within the prescribed limits of time and cost
- The continuous investment in the development of specialized solutions that meet the demands
- and expectations of customers.
For the proper functioning of the system, it is necessary to involve all staff members and develop initiatives for all. The encouragement of expression, suggestions for improvement are particularly important for enhancing the quality of the end-service, and to strengthen the corporate spirit of understanding and cooperation. The purpose of the company is to include all employees in an ongoing cycle of continuous improvement, so they can meet the demands of customers in the best possible way.